Dining At Kampung Senibong, Permas Jaya

Kampung Senibong in Permas Jaya tucked beside Straits of Johor offered diners with various choices of menu. Kampung Senibong has 2 seafood restaurants, a famous nasi lemak (fragrant rice cooked with coconut milk) restaurant, and few stalls serving malay foods.

Parking Space

Why bother with nasi lemak when it is such common dish you can find just about anywhere? Look at the crowd for a clue. There are so many people visiting this isolated nasi lemak huts that getting a decent parking space is a problem!

Makan Indah Selalu - Nasi Lemak

These nasi lemak huts stand on stilts, constructed by the waterfront overlooking the arrogant land of Singapore. A perfect spot for those who like to stroll beside the waters after a hearty meal. It has a relaxing ambience with sea breeze and straits view that makes dining a pleasant experience. During nights on weekend, Kampung Senibong usually packs with people coming here to dine or to sip a cup of teh tarik.

Kampung Senibong - Malay Stalls
Apart from the famous Makan Indah Selalu Nasi Lemak, seafood lovers can opt to indulge themselves in Permas Seafood Village & Senibong Seafood Village.

Permas Seafood Village

Senibong Seafood Village

When you go to the south, this is a treat you must not miss. Refer map on how to get there as this place mostly known by the locals. It’s hidden through tiny roads of Kampung Senibong. Map to Kampung Senibong

Be Sociable, Share!

Related Articles:

69 Responses to “Dining At Kampung Senibong, Permas Jaya”

1. Your way of describing everything in this piece of writing is actually good, all can effortlessly
    understand it, Thanks a lot.

2. Hello mates, how is the whole thing, and what you desire to say about this paragraph,
    in my view its genuinely amazing designed for me.

3. When I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me
    when new comments are added- checkbox and now each
    time a comment is added I receive four emails with the same
    comment. Is there a means you can remove me from that service?
    Cheers!

4. daring do says:

When I originally commented I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added-
    checkbox and from now on each time a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with the same comment.
    There has to be an easy method you are able to remove me from that service?

Kudos!

5. forex says:

Many times, traders see their losses widening, but rather than cutting
    their losses early they try to wait out the
    market so they can attempt to exit the trade profitably.
    Get a free or even better paid training course from a reliable source,
    and study it extensively. The proven strategies are the
    ones that can be understand and learn through the online websites that provide the description of each strategy in detail and the trader can access the information free
    of cost.

6. Hi, You’ve done a fantastic job. We’ll undoubtedly digg this plus our watch suggest to help my pals. We’re positive they will be taken advantage of this website.. real estate investment

7. SIMILA says:

Typically I would not read publish for websites, on the other hand would like to point out that this particular write-up quite pressured me to try and do consequently! The creating preference have been surprised everyone. Appreciate it, really good publish.. SIMILA

8. ANSWERS says:

I weren’t able to vanish entirely your site prior to indicating that I actually treasured . answersthe normal info anyone deliver to your readers? Is usually likely to be again frequently so as to check out cross-check brand new content

9. soccer news says:

Cool site you’ve got right here.

10. carlyon says:

SUTFX is a best Forex Learning Platform from Malaysia that allow forex beginner study and read it from the site for learning Forex Basic to advanced. It also has their own forex trading system (SUTFX TRADING SYSTEM) which analysis trend for forex make it more easily for gaining pips and stable in profits. Which is a excellent trading system. Making you sucess in Forex Trading.Start bolstering you trading skills now here at sut goldminer website.

11. Stawka taka jest podawana jako ??czna
    warto?? zawieraj?ca ju? mar?? banku.

12. wonderweiss says:

hi nice entry bro :D

13. Big or small, backed by a full scale media campaign or spread by word-of-mouth, contests
    are powerful tools that motivate people and drive engagement.
    The viral prospective of Fb is additionally vital
    to bear in mind. “We needed an actual programmer to write the actual hard lines of code, and we thought Mark was that guy.

14. You are so cool! I do not suppose I have read anything like that before.
    So good to discover another person with some genuine thoughts on this topic.
    Seriously.. thank you for starting this up.
    This site is something that is required on the web,
    someone with a bit of originality!

15. PC???? says:

?? PC??APP?? ??????????-pc?????pc???????pc??????pc?????,PC??APP???

16. PC??APP?? says:

???pc?????????pc?????pc??????????????? PC???? ????????????????????????????????(??)??????????????????????????????????????0?27???????????????????????????×??=1??????????????????????pc???????????????????????????????????????????????(??)??????????????????????????????????????0?27???????????????????????????×??=1???

17. vlla?? says:

???PC28??????PC28????????????????????????????????6-21???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????500????????????1000???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????6-21???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????500????????

18. I’m amazed, I must sa?. ?arely do I come across a blo?
    that’s both educative and ?nteresting, and
    let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is something
    whi?h too few men and wom?n are speaking intelligently about.

I’m very happy I st?mbled across th?s during my hunt for something regarding this.